Prague was just a dream ever since I saw it as one of the pit stops in the first few seasons of the Amazing Race. Since then, I’ve always wanted to go to Prague.
And just last month, that dream became a reality. Hello, Prague. 🙂
I created a bucket list in September 2013, a few months after I began a new chapter in my life. It’s not really a “Before I Die” list but more of a list of goals I want to accomplish.
As I browse my Facebook account, I chanced upon my bucket list. To my great delight, I realized that I accomplished quite a few things in just two years. Here’s my list but I deliberately edited out some items, which I feel are too personal to share at the moment.
1. Travel alone. [Done in 2015. I traveled to Coron and Hong Kong in just one week]
2. Go to Batanes. [Okay, this is not counted because while I had tickets to Batanes last January, I wasn’t able to push through with the trip. So close.]
4. Have my marriage annulled. [Done!]
6. Go to Europe. [Done! My gulay!]
7. Attend Mass at the Vatican.
8. Finish my second Master’s. [Inching closer to this as I only have three subjects left]
9. Learn a new skill.
10. Learn a new language.
11. Be able to save 10% of my net income to church.
12. Go to Tokyo to watch the Olympics in 2020.
14. Buy my own condo in 2015. [Done!]
Basically, I accomplished four major things in two years. Now, I would have to add on to this list.