I first did this last year in my secret blog. 🙂 Inside the Actor’s Studio is a show hosted by James Lipton. He interviews actors and actresses to understand their methods and processes. It is like a seminar for the students of the Actors Studio Drama School.
I used to watch this when it was still aired on cable. What I remember most about this show is the 10 questions he asks his guests before the show ends.
The 10 questions are called the Pivot Questionnaire, developed by French journalist Bernard Pivot. This is my favorite portion of the show because it gives an insight on the person behind the celebrity.
So for 2014, here are my 10 questions (and answers):
1. What is your favorite word?
Balance (last year was faith)
2. What is your least favorite word?
Late (last year was hate)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Advancement (last year was travel)
4. What turns you off?
Cowardice (last year was change)
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Lech (last year was fuck)
6. What sound or noise do you love?
That ping from Facebook (last year was laughter)
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Fire alarm of our condo building (last year was someone’s laughter)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Teacher (same as last year)
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Journalist (same as last year)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You have been faithful.